Founded in 2008, the Victorian Studies Network at York promotes excellence in interdisciplinary research.
Our goals are
- to connect scholars across the disciplines and increase their opportunities to engage with each other’s research
- to facilitate intradepartmental, interdepartmental, and interdisciplinary research
- to enhance scholarly conversations among faculty and graduate students at York
- to enrich our personal and collective experience of research in the field
- to organize an annual program of lectures, symposia, and conferences at which we share our scholarly interests and wide-ranging expertise